inventhelp corporate headquarters, http://www.digytalia.com/patent-search-online/. Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some of your reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good an idea you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn't make sense to you that they will reject a strategy that they agree is usually profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a complete collection of providers not trying to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company - don't assume they'll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, and InventHelp Inventor Stories they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and they just don't want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn't compared to what has already been on market. This tells them you didn't research your idea perfectly well and don't have a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won't fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what is on its way out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they do a quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You've got patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't look at outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn't explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year and therefore following year and aren't open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don't consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to take the risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.